Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded hike to Devkund.
Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
Clear bluish green water body
Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
05:30 am: Meet at Pritam Hotel Dadar
06:00 am: Leave for Devkund Waterfall in a private bus
06.10 am: Pickup Point: Sion Station
06:20 am: Pickup Point: Cheda Nagar Junction
06:45 am: Pickup Point: Vashi Below Main Bridge
07:05 am: Pickup Point: Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
10:00 am: Reach the base village (have Breakfast)
10:30 am: Post introduction commence the trek
01:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst nature,Lunch(get it packed from the base village)
03:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
05:00 pm: Start return journey
06:00 pm: Evening snacks and tea on the way
09:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively
Cost of the trek 1200/-
Transport by private Non A/c bus from Mumbai to Mumbai (Pritam Hotel, Dadar)
Food: Breakfast,Lunch & Evening Snacks
Trekking Expertise Charges
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
Find the below details for Account transfer and send an screenshot of the same, We’ll issue tickets on your SMS and e-mail
Name: Chinmay Naik
Account no: 50822010019350
IFSC code: SYNB0005082
Account type: Savings
Bank name: Syndicate bank
The thing to carry:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card.(must)
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Rucksack to carry all things. (No handbags/jholas)
- Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
- Camera (Optional)
- Camp leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- The Hikers Club reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- The campsite has a strict NO Smoking/Drug/Alcohol Policy.
- All timings mentioned above are tentative.
The Hikers Club
Pack your Bags, Fasten laces and Hike !